2007-01-30

Coachella 2007

Time Machine and I have been seriously entertaining the notion of trekking to Coachella this year. After listening to/hearing about the Daft Punk set from last year's festivities, I see no other choice than to suck it up and make the trip. Looking through the lineup, there wasn't a whole lot that I saw that I didn't like. !!!, Digitalism, Air, Arctic Monkeys, the Roots, Jarvis Cocker, Brazilian Girls, Peaches, Ghostface, Interpol, Jesus and Mary Chain, MSTRKRFT, Kings of Leon, The Rapture (who i'm very much looking forward to seeing next friday), Paul Van Dyk, and Klaxons, just to name a few. But one name really caught my eye, I mean really stoked my fire: Rage Against the Machine. Jesus Christ. Headliners. Confirmed by KROQ. I guess now there really isn't a choice. It's gonna be 1995 all over again.

No comments: