2007-12-05

I'm Gonna Fuck A Spice Girl: Ancillary Involving Anthropomorphic Teeth.


Three 6 Mafia - Sippin' On Some Sizzurp (feat. The Munchers)

In case you're not all that strong at visualizing horrific scenes, this YouTube video more or less sums it up. Though there wasn't any Codeine-infused prescription cough syrup or anthropomorphic teeth involved, the level of madness is about on par with the last six days of my life. I like to picture myself as that bizarre Cavity-Vampire character, if I do say so myself.

As if the track isn't Gothic enough, someone saw fit to make things super sketch and mash it up with this bizarre cartoon. Claymation has always scared the shit out of me, but if I had seen this coming up, I would've gone absolutely apeshit. If parents of the echo boom ever have to wonder why we ended up the way we did (read: all fucked up and real shitty), look no further than shit like this. Have a nice day!

No comments: