2008-06-21

Podcast: Long Live The Kang v.1



On some Egyptian Magician shit, I just blessed the interzone with the good podcast. As my giant clam is on the fritz, it's just a straight up, middle school mixtape, alphabetized for yr pleasure. Drink it up.

n.b. Player's on the right hand side of the page, in the sidebar.


Long Live The Kang v.1 Tracklist:

Alan Braxe + Fred Falke - Horizon

Alex Gopher - Brain Leech

Annie - Helpless Fool For Love (Patrick Wolf Remix)

Annie - My Heartbeat (MSTRKRFT Remix)

Asobi Seksu - Thursday (The Twelves Remix)

Atlantic Connection - Rocksteady (L.A. Riots Remix)

Baltimore Bass Connection - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover)

The Bar-Kays - Do It (Let Me See You Shake) (Romeo Erotic rmx)

Bat For Lashes - What's A Girl To Do?

The Black Ghosts - Face

The Black Ghosts - Any Way You Choose To Give It

Bloc Party - 2 More Years (MSTRKRFT Remix)

The Bloody Beetroots - Dimmakommunication

The Blow - Hock It (YACHT remix)

Bonde Do Role - Caminhao De Gas

Brazilian Girls - Jique (MSTRKRFT Remix)

Buddy Akai - Cut Me Up (Villains Remix)

Cajuan - Dance/Not Dance (Digitalism Remix)

Calvin Harris - Merrymaking At My Place

Cansei de Ser Sexy - Music Is My Hot Hot Sex (KILL THE NOISE rmx)

Cassius - See Me Now (25 Hours A Day Remix)

Cerebral Vortex - 1980

Choreo - High Five

The Cinematics - Break

Claude VonStroke - The Whistler (Diplo Remix)

Crookers - My Penny

Crystal Castles - Courtship Dating

Crystal Castles - Crimewave (Crystal Castles vs. HEALTH)

Cansei De Ser Sexy - A La La (Gorky Remix)

Cut Copy - Lights And Music

Cut Copy - I Was Young And I Needed The Money

Cut Off Your Hands - You And I

D.I.M. - Is You

Danger - 11h30

Dead Disco - The Treatment (Metronomy Remix)

Digitalism - Pogo

DJ Blaqstarr - Shake It To The Ground feat. Rye Rye

DJ Mehdi - Lucky Boy feat. Fafi

No comments: