2007-07-20

Your Job In Germany.


"Whateva Whateva I do what I want, I roll wit 12 gangs whateva! You don't wanna let me shoot here, I'm gonna SUE you! You are so SUED!"

not too long ago, in the post 'What's Beef?' (found HERE), i think i made it pretty clear that if Tom Cruise wasn't stood up to and prohibited from shooting his new biopic Valkyrie, then the terrorists would win.

right.

well it looks like Bin Laden and the boys are at Party City as we speak stocking up for a killer Pizza Party, because Tommy Boy's snaked the system and found another place to play.

good job Deutschland! or should i say Doucheland? yeah, ya like that? i got more when you need 'em munhfucka!

Hey, if it weren't for the good 'ol U.S. of A. in WWII, you'd all be speaking German and junk. so, you know, you're welcome Germany!

a friend of mine once said, you're either with US or against US, and after this SNAFU, it's pretty clear where you Germs stand.

just know this Klaus: you are soooo fucken SUED! omg! I'm gonna SUE you in England!

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

No comments: