2007-10-02

As Illusions Pass


Reading about the formative years of HST by candlelight, I came to a near epiphany concerning one of my most precious (if oft-delayed) creations. The revelation, being, of course, that the 4/5ths completed manuscript i've toiled at on and off for the last three years shall be transmogrified into a screenplay.

I'm hardly pretending it's brilliant in the traditional sense (it is, after all, unfinished and mostly neglected), but at this point, the switch is just a fucking necessary thing. The movie in my mind becomes the movie in their theaters, yeah?

And the only reason i'm putting this up on the small screen is because months, nay, years from now, I want to be able to look back and figure out exactly when the entire project began to unravel and fester.

Thanks for listening sweetie.

No comments: