2008-11-04

E Pluribus Unum, Or, The Ruler's Back.


"Nahh, see, cuz if they clip Obama, Ima just be on my roof with an AK and a pound of weed, pickin' off white people... It's not like that shit in the '60s. Munhfuckas ain't have guns back then, so they just got to smashin' and burnin' shit. Every nigga in the hood got a strap now!" 
-My Barber, about two weeks ago


You probably want or need something brilliant here, but you've got to forgive me if I come off as uninspired. After what can only be described as the most harrowing year of my life, what lies before me and you lot but the culmination of the 2008 presidential campaign... I can fully admit to playing the cynic, the Grinch Who Stole The Election (or will that be Johnny Mac?) as it were, during this epic(ly boring) journey. But who can blame me... the guy I was adamant about voting for months back ended up being a philandering shithead liar. 

So it goes. 

Over the past year or so, I have seen the very manifestation of white guilt in the form of Obama stickers plastered onto the backs of every Volvo and Volkswagen throughout this great state of mine. I have seen a black community completely unaware of (or unwilling to acknowledge?) the phenomenon of immobilism(e) and its place in modern Western politics. And I have seen "them" all draw a blank on how thoroughly evil the Amerikkkuh Machine can be when it wants what it wants (if the past eight-or 80 years-haven't proven this fact to you, nothing will). Time to find out exactly how masochistic this great nation of ours truly is, yeah?



"And though it seems Heaven-sent, we ain't ready to have a black president..." 
-Pac



We Shall See.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If your barber has an AK we need to talk. I got money and I need a Bulgarian made AK with the fully auto switch.